Monday, January 18, 2010

Reasoning through blogging...

To blog or not to blog??  I have decided to.  I fear that no one will listen to me and I will feel silly but really oh well!  I have been inspired by my friends and www.thepioneerwoman.com
and I have decided it may be a good outlet for this crazy talkative girl to "talk" while I am at home all day with a baby that doesn't really talk back (minus mamamam, nananan etc.).  So in the weeks to come I will attempt to share with you, life- as I grow and as my family grows.  Right now my life kind of revolves around making baby food, washing diapers, cleaning, cleaning, cooking, cooking, and enjoying my boys (aka hubby and the busy little man.  You know what else I do?? get interrupted midway through things by a baby who is ANTI I mean ANTI napping...which ironically enough is happening as I type.  Thank you for coming and elcome to Day 1.  Ok...ok...I am coming son...

No comments: