Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Hubby

I know it is like "Tribute Week" on Grace's Blog!  But December is a busy month.  My grandpa passed away, it is my hubby's birthday, and our anniversary.  Oh and Christmas :)

Well today is my hubby's birthday.  And I find myself so thankful for him.  I mean if we are honest, we are not always thankful for husbands- sometimes they drive us crazy.  Ok or maybe it is just me? I don't think so:)

But sometimes I see the big picture- the picture God had when he looked at us and confirmed to me- "You go girl- you are going to make a great team!".  I am pretty sure he told me that--or pretty close!  Also Friday is our 5 year anniversary.  We have come so far.  We have confronted a lot, and struggles a lot.  But we have also loved a lot, experienced new things, and grown together.

I am so proud of him. He has finish a Master's Program and a million extra classes help us live well and allow me to say home.  He takes care of the Little Mover.  He does so well with him.  Sometimes I can't help but cry a little when I watch them play.  Little Mover hears the garage door open every night and runs to the door  trying to open it, and cries till my hubby opens the door.  He is a great daddy.

He makes me a better mommy, wife, and person.


Thank you Hubby for getting us through Europe and taking care of the whole Eurorail business ( I was super intimidated).  Thank you for making me try new things- like blue cheese salads and beef wellington and shrimp.  Thanks for trying to bring some order to my chaos.  I know I need it- though I don't like it much.  Thanks for our Christmas tree adventures this year- it is the best tree of my whole life!  Thanks for keeping me on level ground.  Thanks for laughing at the random "insights" I share ( I think I will keep you around;)).  Thanks for making me think and reminding me not to think too much.

I am privileged to share my life with you.  I am blessed.  You are home to me.

You make me laugh.

I love you husband!

No comments: