Friday, March 18, 2011

Prayers

Last night I heard sad news.  A little boy about my baby's age passed away a few days ago.  He had a seizure during nap time.  It was unexpected.  Completely.  I just met this little boy and his loving parents last week.  It is shocking and heartbreaking.  There is nothing you can say or do besides pray.   I cannot imagine that kind of pain.  I cry just trying to.  I am not one to quickly question God but, this is one of those moments for me.  I struggle to understand why God would allow this precious sweet boy- with loving, caring parents to leave this world so early.  Too early.  I guarantee he meant the world to his mom and dad, just as my Mover means the world to me.  I say all this to ask you to pray for this family as well, since it is all I can think to do at this point.

Oh and hug your babies- whether they are old or young- many or just one.  My baby slept with us last night.  I didn't sleep real well getting kicked all night, but I didn't want him out of sight- ya know?

Makes me realize that my little complains are just that "little".  I didn't lose my home or family in a tsunami or have devastating, unexpected loss. 

Thank you Father for our many blessing and be with those who are struggling, lonely, or broken today. 

Thank you for your prayers.



 

No comments: