I don't really feel the need to appease people often by pretending I am something I am not.
1. I don't eat all organic food.
2. I don''t eat all wheat flour.- or I do eat wheat.. whichever concerns you.
3. I eat sugar (as much as my ridiculous body allows- not much) and I let my son have sugar.
4. I buy Walmart brand (just not those few things that are yucky like biscuits and cereal)
5. I let me son watch TV- Blue's Clues hear we come!!
6. I don't always understand being a mom or wife.
7. I don't always trust God.
8. I listen to non Christian music on Pandora (lately Wilco and The Fray)
9. I want more of God.
10. I want to be honest.
I feel like I am finally to a place that I am pretty secure in myself as a house manager..I usually think I am good as a mom, but then a new phase hits --God keeping me humble! Not that I am perfect, but that I am not going to be easily swayed by other's notions about how it should be. I may change my views on things through time- actually I am sure I will, but I am OK today just striving to honor God and raise a man with a godly heart and love my husband well. Basically the grace of God is a beautiful thing.
Off the subject my computer is temporarily working...it is a TOTAL mystery! So a few old pictures for you. Happy Tuesday. I am tired- Goodnight.
Christmas Morning Little Mover and the Hubby with his new tent!
Thick and thin I love these boys!
" Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in love." Romans 12:12
I appreciate you all!