Friday, February 12, 2010

Nursery Decor

I used a lot of blogger ideas for my little man's room.  I didn't find out the gender so I had to be neutral .  I (I use the term "I" loosely) painted the room twice.  I knew I wanted to use some ideas from a few old children's poetry books that my grandma used to read to me.  I have looked for something to add to this.

Well my Mover is 7 months but I finally found something for my bare wall that is PERFECT!

 
I love this little boy TOO CUTE!
These are just a few of my favorites.  They are actually small 4 page cardboard books with pictures related to the letter.  They are precious and I got them at Costco in Spokane over Christmas for $15.00 (I think- less that $20 I know) They come with the whole alphabet- I just put up my son's name but I think you could do the whole thing really cute. As you can tell my wall is light blue so they don't stand out as much as they would on a contrasting wall but I was still happy with them.

I looked all over Costco.com and nope these little guys aren't on there! ;( So if you like them you are gonna have to go find yourself a Costco- I sadly don't have one in town.  I am a little bitter about that really. 

There are few other favorites around this little room but I will save them for next time.  Good night and enjoy the Olympics!

No comments: