Saturday, February 6, 2010

"Snapshots" that Inspire Me

Sometimes I feel like I am inspired by a bunch of snapshots of songs, quotes, and pictures.  Usually things I have encountered recently that make me think.   The other day I was reading a blog on my list  called "Quiet Life”.  This fine lady contributes on the photography section of www.thepioneerwoman.com.  I really haven’t read the blog a lot but she had a quote the other day:

 I've got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end. ~Larry Bird
Or this song:
Kris Allen "Live like Were Dying"
or
 
This verse
Ecclesiastes3:11
"He has made everything beautiful in His time. He has set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end."

All of these "snapshots" may speak differently to you than to me, but basically I am inspired to love, to grow, to BE 100% .  I sometimes tend to be an 80% kind of person- I don't like this but I live like a part of me thinks I will always have another chance, like life will bring more things my way, like I can afford to procrastinate on living.  Whether that is just loving my family, listening to a friend, or getting good at things I want to.  I want to live fully and simply- real and transparent before God and men.  I may not always understand this life but I don't want to regret- I don't want to hold back for some unknown 'thing' or hold back for fears- whatever they are.
I am thankful to God for giving me these 'snapshots' when I am not even looking- being faithful to inspire me when I don't even know I need inspiring or am to distracted to realize it.
Peace and Blessing,
Grace





No comments: